1. The Company "Alfa Pizza Holdings Ltd" (hereinafter referred to as the "Organizer") based in Nicosia, organizes a competition with a prize of 3 iphone12 mobile phones (hereinafter the "Competition").
2. All permanent residents of Cyprus who have reached the age of 17, have downloaded the Alfa Pizza application on their mobile phone and have made purchase / purchases through the application have the right to participate in the Competition. (hereinafter the "Participants").
3. The shareholders and the franchisees of the organizer, their employees as well as the first and second degree relatives of the above do not have the right to participate in the Competition.
4. The duration of the Competition is defined as the period from 12/02/2021 and time 10:00:00 until 31/05/2021 and time 23:59:59.
5. Without prejudice to what is defined in terms 2 and 3 hereof, during the Competition, any interested party can participate in the Competition and enter the draw by making a purchase / purchases from the application "Alfa Pizza" which can be downloaded on his mobile from the app store or google play. Each purchase is equivalent to 1 entry in the draw.
6. The Organizer has the right to verify the validity of the participations and to exclude any Participant who attempts to illegally interfere in the participation process or whose participation does not comply with these terms.
7.A total of three (3) winners will emerge from the Competition, one (1) for each month, after draws that will take place at 11:00 am. on the dates below
8. The Winners will be announced on the Organizer's Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/AlfaPizza.Cyprus) and will be notified with a personal message on their mobile phone.
9. The Organizer bears no responsibility for any fruitless attempts to notify a winner because it did not respond for any reason or a problem arose in receiving the information message.
10. In case it is not possible to communicate with a winner, 7 days after the draw, the right to receive the prize of the specific winner is automatically dismissed and no claim can be made against the Organizer.
11. The Organizer does not bear any responsibility if any of the winners refuses or is inactive for any reason or shows indifference or negligence in order to receive his prize or if his participation is canceled, or if the conditions for participation in the Competition are not met. In these cases the Winner loses any right, claim or claim on the prize, and the latter remains in the hands of the Organizer, who is released from any obligation to perform and is entitled to proceed at its sole discretion or cancellation of the unrewarded gifts or their further disposal.
12. The gifts that will be delivered according to these terms are provided with the reason of the announcement, excluding the application of the provisions on the seller's liability or other provisions establishing liability regarding real defects, agreed qualities, etc., against the Organizer. . In any case, the responsibility of the Organizer is limited to any acts or omissions due to malice or gross negligence and in no case will it extend to acts or omissions due to slight negligence, lucky events or events of force majeure.
13. The gift that will be given in the context of the Competition is absolutely specific and is not exchanged for money nor can it be requested to be replaced with another gift.
14. The Organizer reserves the right to modify and / or cancel the Competition or to change the dates or any other condition.
15. The Organizer may also suspend or cancel the Contest without notice for reasons of public interest or force majeure or for any reason. In these cases the Organizer bears no responsibility towards the Participants and / or any third party. In case of cancellation of the Contest, the Participants do not acquire any right, claim and claim against the Organizer, nor are they legitimized or entitled to request the continuation of the Contest or any compensation due to any change.
16. Participation in the Competition presupposes the access of the interested parties to the internet (internet) with their own technical means.
17. The Organizer reserves the right to cancel at any time the participation of any Participant in the Competition or to prohibit his further participation, at their sole discretion, at any time, even without notice, if they deem his participation to be in conflict. by the provisions of the law or is done in bad faith or abusively or contrary to good faith or good and business morals.
18. The Organizer does not bear any criminal or civil liability to the Participants, for any damage caused to them directly or indirectly by the Competition.
19. The Winners give the Organizer the right, in case they participate and win prizes, to publish their name, audiovisual material and photos that will be taken during the Competition, including material that will either send us for advertising purposes internally or to any media and in any way, without financial or other claim on their part other than that of the prize of the Competition.
20. The Participants do not have or acquire any absolute rights over the marks, names, indications, emblems and other insignia of the Organizer
These terms are governed and supplemented by the Cypriot law and any dispute related to the Competition is resolved by the competent courts of the Republic of Cyprus.